Just us, the cameras, and those wonderful people out there in the dark...

Friday, June 24, 2011

Friday's Top 5... Bads

#5: Bad Boys


Without 1995's Bad Boys, the world might have been deprived of the cinematic prowess of Michael Bay. Oh, what a pleasant world that would have been.

#4: Bad News Bears


The original rag tag sports team. Just don't tell them they've got "guts."

#3: Bad Santa


The drunk criminal who saved Christmas! Well, he saved Thurman's Christmas, at any rate.

#2: Bad Lieutenant


Look, I'm not here to judge but... I don't think he's very good at his job. The "serve" and "protect" parts certainly seemed to have escaped him.

#1: Bad Seed


She's so clearly evil it's amazing it took an entire movie for the people around her to figure it out.

1 comment:

BRENT said...

I'm geting a bit long in the tooth as I saw Bad News Bears at the flicks when it was released. I had completely forgotten about it until I saw you mention it!
It must be a sign of old age....the loss of memory!