Big thanks to Wendy at Movie Viewing Girl and R.D. Finch at The Movie Projector for selecting me for the Superior Scribbler and Dardos awards, respectively (also, my apologies to Wendy for taking so long to acknowledge it but I'd been waylaid with a nasty case of the flu).
1. Name five other Superior Scribblers to receive this award.
2. Link to the author and name of the blog that gave you the award.
3. Display the award on your blog with this LINK which explains the award.
4. Click on the award at the bottom of the link and add your name to the bottom of the list.
5. Post the rules.
There are a number of blogs that I follow regularly and greatly admire, but since I can only choose 5: T.S. at Screen Savour, Blake at Bitchin Film Reviews, Ahn Khoi Do at Ahn Khoi Do and Movies, Ibetolis at Film For The Soul , and The Mad Hatter at The Dark of the Matinee.
Choosing just 5 was tough, but I'm fortunate to have a second opportunity to recognize 5 other blogs:
The Dardos Award is given for cultural, literary, and personal values in the form of creative and original writing. These stamps were created with the intention of promoting fraternization between bloggers, a way of showing appreciation and gratitude for work that adds value to the Web.
1. Accept the award by posting it on your blog along with the name of the person that has granted the award and a link to his/her blog.
2. Pass the award to another five blogs that are worthy of this acknowledgment, remembering to contact each of them to let them know they have been selected for this award.
I'll be passing this one on to:
Rick at Coosa Creek Cinema, Alex at Film Forager, Kirby at Movie Dearest, The Film Dr. at Film Dr., and Vanessa at The Movie Ness.
Once again, thank you to Wendy and R.D. Finch, both of whom are authors of blogs which I highly recommend.